Project Manager My client is driving the digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage the strong consulting an
My client is driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage the strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as Cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
As a Swiss subsidiary, we are one of the leading IT service providers in Europe with around 50 employees in Switzerland.
In order to successfully accompany our customers on their way to digitization, we are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with DLT experience, who will be responsible for delivering projects in a complex environment, for capital markets`clients.
- Plan and drive new projects – including timeline, resources, and costs – and organize the project team to implement in accordance with the plan
- Report project progress and overall project status to respective stakeholders/ clients
- Support the day-to-day activities such as tools, access rights maintenance, working time-management
- Organize meetings, deliver presentations, and manage the relationship with other functions
- Design and implement dashboards using BI tooling for reporting and visualization
- Work with other members of the project team to support delivery of additional project components to the client
- Gather data requirements from analytics and business departments
- Responsible for contract management, e.g. create purchase order, onboarding of external service provider
- Experience in IT project management with technical know-how regarding software development and deployment processes, integration aspects and data management
- Consultancy background
- Good understanding of Big Data, Cloud and Systems Infrastructure
- Proven knowledge and experience in delivering projects successfully
- Experience in the financial services sector and/or project management industry certification (e.g. PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2, etc.) is a plus
- Individual skills and professional characteristics: negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, determination, embracing change, consulting mindset