p Founded in 2013, we are Switzerland s oldest, regulated, professional company for crypto financial services. We played a crucia...
Founded in 2013, we are Switzerland’s oldest, regulated, professional company for crypto-financial services. We played a crucial role in the development of the crypto valley and the overall Swiss blockchain ecosystem. Most of all, we continue to strive forward in delivering cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
Our growth continues with a long backlog for 2020 and we are looking for project manager(s) to join our team in Denmark, Copenhagen.
What will you be working with?
- Overall Project Management responsibility for each project – and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality; with focus on removing all issues blocking progress
- Participating in the continuous enhancement of our systems in dialogue with the Solution Architects and Product Owners
- Close collaboration with all involved in the project – with a supportive and motivational approach
- Ensuring a qualified backlog together with the business Product Owners and development team – and as part of that ensure a detailed breakdown to tasks manageable by development team- This also includes challenging the business regarding backlog items towards realistic requirements and expectations within time, resource and technical constraints
- Creating and updating agreed level of planning – according to project type and communication needs; not all teams require same level of planning and process handling, but some must follow strict processes to ensure compliance
- Ensuring documentation needed in the project; as well as take part in the actual documentation work – both in a business descriptive level and on a technical level
- Supporting break-down and specification work for test preparations
- Supporting test processes
- Ensure coordination regarding infrastructure – for support and set-up for project
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Professional Project Manager experience
- Practical experience with different methodologies – from traditional Project Management and WBS to Agile approaches, and an ability to mix & match approaches when needed
- People skills – ability to motivate, coach and support project team members
- Ablity to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests; if documented experience this will be a plus
- A good technical understanding and ability to document agreements from e.g. clarification meetings
- Willingness to participate in the work needed (from documentation over testing to organising travel and food) – and at the time needed; this is not a regular 8-17 job
- Good English skills both orally and in writing
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
We consider any of these to be strong additional qualifications
- A technical background in programming, software development, engineering or the like, making it easier to engage with the Development teams
- Experience from a regulated industry
- Experience working with Azure DevOps/TFS as a project management tool.
- Some knowledge about infrastructure projects and infrastructure
- Experience with test processes – from breakdown to actual UX testing
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position you must be able to work from the Copenhagen office and hold a valid working permit.