Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered. What we’re looking for: We are seeking a skilled Pr
What we’re looking for:
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and mitigate project risks and blockers; escalate and resolve issues impacting project success; operation, product and tech development.
- Support the Project Management team in facilitating integrations of the Cardano technology stack with various third party efforts and projects.
- Compile and present project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement and track quality assurance across projects.
- Work with other Project Managers and Cardano Ecosystem Partners to develop new project proposals.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion whilst collaborating with legal, marketing and the integrations team.
- Project definition, creating and tracking goals and deliverables.
- Monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strategically driving simultaneous projects to success.
- Point of contact for specific projects, help with the execution and delivery.
- Understand the technical aspects of the Cardano protocol and stay up-to-date with its development as well as industry trends, emerging technologies, standards and software development best practices.
- Gather requirements, create test plans, test and evaluate new software as part of the program to implement efficient tools for CF.
- Assist in the effort to improve on project management processes, documentation and tools across the organization.
- Assist in assessing new business applications that could be of use by the organisation as required, by providing a cost/benefit analysis.
- Provide support to operational projects as needed.
- Maintain existing partner relationships, keeping them aware of upcoming changes, major milestones and tasks.
- Establish and maintain communication channels as required.
- Own and provide internal-facing dashboards to surface visibility for the state of current projects and relationships.
- Liaise with colleagues to define and outline strategic impacts for current or potential effort and projects.
- Update and notify the team when major changes occur.
What we look for in you:
- 3 to 5 years+ of project management and related experiences.
- Jira administration experience. Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of Blockchain, software development and business will be a plus.
- Blockchain expertise – you understand and can articulate complex blockchain concepts like DeFi, Staking, UTXO model, DAOs. You know most of the major chains and their differences.
- Blockchain passion – you listen to podcasts, watch videos, attend meetups. You keep up with the field as something that consumes you.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters