Company Description Primeur is a Smart Data Integration Company, with an unconventional philosophy. We make Data Integration simple, accessible, secure and sustainable over time. We help Companies t
Primeur is a Smart Data Integration Company, with an unconventional philosophy. We make Data Integration simple, accessible, secure and sustainable over time.
We help Companies to manage and control the data they generate, use and analyze without interfering with the existing IT systems and applications, preserving their existing investments.
For more than 30 years we have been serving some of the most important Fortune 500 companies with our unconventional approach, our problem-solving attitude and our software solutions.
Primeur allows better operations, enabling better and faster decisions, delivering a better service with a lower investment.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Contribute to the growth of the accounts, looking for new opportunities and support these opportunities being the solutions owner. Is responsible for the quality and rightness of the projects for those accounts.
- Set up engagements for delivery success based on the best technical solutions, leveraging studios and practices
- Oversee and constantly improve key delivery aspects such as Productivity, Quality, and Autonomy
- Strive Primeur Solutions to realize the client business and provide the best end-customer value
- Create an environment of trust with the client where any challenges/risks can be openly and timely discussed Identify development potential in accounts by studying new technologies and connecting with the business
- Bonding with customer’s personnel to identify and evaluate emerging needs and analysing opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 10+ years of experience building and leading engineering teams that design and deliver large distributed systems
- 8+ years of relevant working experience with technologies in areas such as Data Integration, Manage File Transfer, API Management, Security
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Extensive experience of using Jira and Confluence and great understanding of Agile environment and Scrum and Lean Methodologies
- Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader
- PMP preferred but not required
- High Level of English
- Able to influence across a range of business roles and stakeholder seniorities
- Big picture mindset with the ability to zoom in and out of details, balancing both technical and strategic demands
- Effective team working
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, matrix teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
- Good at facilitating workshops and meetings, prioritizing, and negotiating
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends e.g. AI, Blockchain
To the resources that will become part of our team, we offer a path of professional development with the possibility of growth and continuous training, in a solid and highly professionalizing context.