Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic dece
Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an talented Project Manager to strengthen our team. As our Project manager, your job will be to responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. They oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- 4+ years of project management and related experience
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Project planning, risk management, time management and other project management skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business administration, engineering or computer science similar
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business administration, engineering or computer sciencer similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.