Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to work closely with customers to drive the successful delivery of projects, primarily around the ServiceNow and CMDB toolset,.
The Project Manager will facilitate the management of scope for the customer’s requirements, plan implementations and deliver to the planned scope and budget.
The Project Manager typically has a background in Service Management project delivery in one or more of the following areas: ITSM, ITIL, CMDB, ITBM; ServiceNow,
As Project Manager you will be part of the Project Delivery Service and report to your Team Lead.
- Leads project delivery from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents following the company’s standard;
- Ensure that project meets it’s deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team lead and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Liaise with client and IT Teams on an ongoing basis;
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary as per defined process;
- Ensures project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties;
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project and executes appropriate plans to mitigate them. Reports regularly to the Team Lead and Stakeholders with regard to risks,
- Be a key member of the overall Project Delivery Services Team
- Can facilitate Steerco, project update meetings
- Strong affinity with CMDB, ITOM and its complexity
- Demonstrated “can do” work ethic coupled with effective time management and ability to overcome anbigiously or underdefined problems
- Possesses the ability to commuicate, present and produce documentation on various levels for differing audiences
- Proficient in Dutch, English and French
- Recognises and applies our Core Values: Professionalism, Respect Entrepreneurship, Corporation and Leadership