About Zumo Zumo is the FCA registered, blockchain-powered digital asset partner for individuals and institutions. We're on a mission to bring the benefits of digital currencies to people and busines
Zumo is the FCA registered, blockchain-powered digital asset partner for individuals and institutions. We’re on a mission to bring the benefits of digital currencies to people and businesses everywhere through sustainable and responsible growth.
Zumo App, our consumer crypto wallet, allows individuals to exchange, store, send and spend cryptocurrency alongside their ordinary money. Zumo Enterprise, our B2B crypto-as-a-service platform, helps banks and financial institutions to roll out compliant and ESG-aligned crypto products.
Guided by the principles of sustainability, security and customer empowerment, Zumo provides simple and secure technologies to unlock the benefits of crypto and web3. We believe in a career-defining experience for our people, and we’re looking for individuals who share our values to join us on the journey to build a better financial future.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all projects within the business as well as being the first hire within the new Project Management Office, so an exciting time to join Zumo. This role is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to embed and grow the Project Management framework across the business in alignment with our growth and expansion roadmap, providing the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects that will allow you to leverage the experience you have gained in your career to date, as well as quickly developing new skills across Zumo.
You will report directly to the Operations Director but will also work very closely with the Head of Customer Care.
£60k to £70k depending on experience
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop, enhance, and maintain all aspects of the Project Management Approach (PMA), ensuring high levels of business engagement
- Ensure that all required and relevant documentation is produced, maintained, and approved according to the PMA
- Produce project reports for submission and presentation to Senior management, committees, and the Board.
- Take ownership of the production of the Risk, Approach, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) logs for projects and work in collaboration with the Head of Compliance to ensure appropriate risk and governance oversight for each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and progress trackers to be shared with clients and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Control the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring delivery feasibility
- Build strong relationships with internal teams/clients in the spirit of partnership
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders on the development and progress of existing and potential projects
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills and experience interacting at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the detail, while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to build relationships, liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders and third parties/vendors
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems and ability to understand complicated process flows
- Initiative-taking & flexible collaborator
- Extensive experience in a Project Management role, preferably in Financial Services and/or Technology Start-ups
- Hold a recognised industry qualification such as Prince2, MSP, Agile PM or APMI Change Management as well as proven experience with MS Projects.
- Proven track record as a Project Manager, championing a positive change culture and continuous improvement
- Making project management easy to understand, efficient and highly effective in its delivery.
- Consultative style with the ability to breakdown complex information to suit target audience.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
Zumo’s internal mission is to create an environment where you can create the best work of your career. In order to do that, we offer:
- A remote first hybrid work environment – Everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a remote first hybrid team, giving you the flexibility to work wherever suits you best.
- Professional development – We focus on fostering a culture of learning, curiosity and ongoing professional development.
- Pension – We give you flexibility to opt in to our voluntary company pension scheme.
- Unlimited holiday – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it and receive a £500 bonus when you take five or more consecutive days off.
- At Zumo, we believe in the strength that difference brings to our business, our culture, and our community. We value the opinions and experiences of all our colleagues and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Zumo is accessible to everyone, everywhere
- We believe that the benefits of crypto and blockchain are for everyone
- Our decision-making is founded on the balance between people, profit and planet
- The technology that we build has usability and security at its core
- We seek to make the complex simple
- We don’t use jargon
- We bring our A game to work every day
- We believe that great productivity comes from a tranquil environment
- We give feedback in a respectful way
Love the adventure
- We don’t take the easy path unless it’s the right one
- We’re constantly exploring to find the best way
- We accept failure as part of the road to success
Towards a sustainable world
When it comes to crypto, we don’t believe progress should come at the cost of the environment. As the sector develops and matures at unparalleled pace, we have the perfect opportunity to ensure we develop products and behaviours that will help the future of the planet. And we believe we can play our part in demystifying the information surrounding digital assets and their impact on the climate, helping everyone to understand, assess and contribute to the decarbonisation of the industry. Find out more about our net zero strategy, partnerships, environmental pledge and work to decarbonise the sector on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 5 years (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 29/01/2023