Project Management Operations Team Members work on rule based decision making and execute tasks with the objective to properly assure progress of projects. Team members will interact with stakeholders, following up on open items, making sure the deliverables for the projects are done with the agreed timeline for the project. Additionally, this team will prepare templates and will organize information to properly support the Revenue Program Management team in making sure Finance is ready for launches in the platform. The Project Management Operations Analyst seeks and exchanges information, ideas and concepts to actively support any continuous Improvement initiatives or other process and/or tools improvements. Ensures that the daily activities, both individual and back up’s, are fulfilled according to the timetable, procedures and business goals as agreed with team leader. Prioritizes work and executes based on importance and impact. Ensures achievement of Project Management Operations targets as defined by Team Leader, Manager and contractual SLAs (CPI, KPI, GPI, etc.). Raises process improvement ideas on team meetings. Recommends improvements to existing procedures and processes. Quickly react on processing errors raised by client/vendor, errors correction and improvements based on ‘lessons learnt’. Knows and obeys all internal IBM procedures.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of responsibilities:
- Executes follow ups with stakeholders on open items
- Perform procedures to make documentation ready for RPM use
- Perform validation of the documents according to client business requirements
- Handle exceptions in the process, raising it to the team leader as appropriate
- Organizes requirements provided by stakeholders in the requirements traceability matrix and concessions tracker
- Organizes lessons learned raised by client team
- Executes procedures to support and report on testing progress
- Identifies exceptions and raise them to the team leader for guidance
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes and makes recommendations to team lead
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience in a corporate environment
- Strong soft skills including proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers, and communicate to employees at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience working with finance or accounting-related products (project management experience is a plus)
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Experience with Google Docs suite of products
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.