Project Co-ordinator Salary up to 30k depending on experience Electroneum Intro One of the most exciting payment technologies in the world. It’s a ground-breaking cryptocurrency, which people in ev
Salary up to 30k depending on experience
One of the most exciting payment technologies in the world. It’s a ground-breaking cryptocurrency, which people in every continent use to earn, buy and sell every day.
ETN has hundreds of thousands of real-world users across the globe. Using it for digital payments, it enables financial inclusion for all. ETN can be used to pay for mobile airtime and data top ups, utilities, travel and accommodation, food and drink and much much more.
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyer and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The ETN-Network and the AnyTask Platform do not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more.
A cryptocurrency but not as you know it.
We are looking for two delivery managers to play a key role in the development of our AnyTask and Electroneum products by inspiring teams to deliver high quality, efficient and customer focused outcomes. You are vital to the implementation and maintenance of an agile process and develop, maintain and manage project plans. You will take a hands-on approach to ensure project delivery whilst ensuring every member of the team is working together.
What you will be doing
- Organising fortnightly sprints, and holding daily scrums with team members to track progress and deal with issues that are blocking progress
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within Electroneum/AnyTask (Depending on team)
- Reporting to the business stakeholders on progress being made in the sprints.
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team’s progress.
- Organising ‘show and tell’ and retrospective’ sessions.
- Unblocking issues that are causing delays in project deliverables.
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology
- Guiding the scrum team on self-organisation and cross-functionality.
- Monitoring and administration of Jira and tickets
The character we are looking for
- Team player with a hands-on and user focussed mentality
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.