Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Consultings’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development (Java, Front End, Full Stack, DevOps), Testing Services, Technical Support through to Microsoft. In addition to our technical expertise, we can cover Delivery through Project Managers & Project Analysts, Business or Data Analysts.
In this role, you support the project manager and the project in administrative and financial areas. In addition, you ensure the success of the audit in regular quality checks.
- Responsible for project administration in the area of resource management, financial contract support as well as new deals, opportunity support and contract registration
- Tracking project status and creating reports
- Quality assurance and coordination of internal, internal and external project processes
- Various PMO activities in the area of security and compliance management, on-off boarding, access management
- Act as communication interface for the customer and project staff
What we offer you:
- Individual career path
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with quality assurance, project documentation, facilitation of the project team communication and opportunity support and contract registration
- Experience in creating financial reports and budgets
- Excellent understanding of project processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.