Company Description -Tracr™ is an integrated digital industry platform which supports De Beers’ aim to pioneer a new diamond world. Tracr utilises cutting edge machine learning and blockchain technol
-Tracr™ is an integrated digital industry platform which supports De Beers’ aim to pioneer a new diamond world. Tracr utilises cutting edge machine learning and blockchain technologies to provide end to end traceability of diamonds across the value chain, illuminating the origin and journey of each diamond from mine to retailer.
-The Tracr project administrator will support the Tracr delivery team in all aspects of project and resource coordination, facilitating effective delivery by supporting varied activities on project management, team administration, facilities and team organisation. The project administrator will form a vital part of the Tracr project management office, acting as a central point person for organisation of the project, right hand person to the Chief of Product and delivery leads, and supporting successful delivery of the Tracr product suite.
Key incumbent for tracr Team Project Support and administration:
- Coordinate project activities and organisation in support of leadership team
- Maintain project plans, confluence and intranet as necessary
- Workshop and meeting coordination and logistics
- Team Google Calendar Management – Team meetings/ retros/demos (coordinate/ facilitate) –
- In-office and social Events (coordinate/ facilitate)
- Travel administration – Facilitate Team Surveys & polls, and team meet ups as required
Personnel administration and recruitment support for Tracr team in coordination with HR and operations teams including:
- Maintain Tracr org chart and employee list
- Hiring requests and approvals, initiating screening,
- Tracr On-boarding/off-boarding (equipment, accounts, accesses, comms & induction of new joiners, physical offboarding of leavers)
- Recruitment administration of roles on Smart Recruiter,
- Coordinating interview process
- Documentation, maintenance and storage of Tracr JDs
- Support MI (as required by group/ leadership) including:
- Programme reporting and roadmap status – Prepare regular weekly status reporting
- Assist in compiling group reporting
- Metrics & KPIs (as required by group/ leadership)
Business Administration including:
- Maintain register of users, systems, tools for Tracr team
- Track contract renewals and supplier status
- Supplier & service management (as required)
- Records & logs (own, manage, maintain)
- POC for organising resources (laptops etc) with Outsource IT service provider
- Equipment & asset management (hardware, equipment, stationary, supplies etc) for Tracr team
- Day to day management of serviced office, primary POC for DB Facilities (office lease managers) & Landmark (managed office provider)
-Degree or equivalent commercial experience
- Solid understanding of project administration and management
- Use of Google Suite & MS Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Strong understanding of Google Suite and MS Office tools including Teams etc.
- Able to think pragmatically about how to solve issues efficiently and constantly look at ways to improve existing practices
- Ability to communicate effectively and organise business support across many stakeholders including Tracr team and external HR, legal finance teams as needed, and quickly grasp new and innovative concepts
- Situational awareness and ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels
- Comfortable balancing multiple team/stakeholder expectations and priorities effectively
- Team player
- Previous experience in one or more project administration, project operations or PMO roles in a high paced delivery-focused environment
- Understanding of Agile project management methodology
-Who we are:
Established in 1888, De Beers Group is the world’s leading diamond company with unrivalled expertise in the exploration, mining, sorting, valuing, selling and marketing of diamonds. Together with our joint venture partners, we operate in more than 20 countries across six continents.
We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
We build partnerships and connect with our people and their communities to make a positive contribution to the wider world. We’re constantly developing new ways to make an impact and build a beneficial legacy. We call it ‘Building Forever’ – it’s fundamental to our pioneering spirit and the purposeful way we do business.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect .
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the link and complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process
Closing date: 01 June 2022
COVID VACCINATION INTENT
Since safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines have become widely available this year, we have strongly encouraged employees to get vaccinated at the earliest possible opportunity. However, as vaccines have been proven to be a very effective and safe way of protecting people and reducing Covid-19 transmission, we have now announced our intent to introduce a policy that requires Covid-19 vaccination for access to all sites and offices. This policy would apply to all new joiners to the company as well as existing employees and contractors. We are in the process of undertaking a comprehensive engagement process with all our stakeholders about our intent. This is so we can tailor our approach in each country, including ensuring what we do is lawful. Once this is complete, we will look to implement the policy. There may be differences in how and when it is implemented due to local context and legal requirements.