Programm Manager New Digital Business Models. Contribute to the development of solutions for new digital revenue streams and develop existing ones for Art Basel…...
Our company the MCH Group is seeking a highly motivated personality as
Programm Manager New Digital Business Models
- Contribute to the development of solutions for new digital revenue streams and develop existing ones for Art Basel with new services for galleries and collectors and other ecosystems, which are developed within MCH.
- Coordinate and facilitate workstreams between international teams of internal and external specialists that accelerate the digital growth of MCH Digital Ecosystem Initiatives with new services and solutions with strong focus on a digital transactional platform for Art Basel
- Support leveraging the existing solutions portfolio in close alignment with the Digital Solutions/ICT team to leverage skills and synergies with the Digital MCH Group platform.
Main Tasks 2021/2022
Digital Project Management
- Lead and implement the launch and management of a digital transactional platform for Art Basel with internal and external teams and manage 3rd party developers and stakeholders associated with the project
- Ensure a customer centric further development of existing digital Touchpoints of Art Basel (OVR, Global Guide, AB.com) in close alignment with Art Basel Business Units and their requirements.
- Participate in product development workshops and meetings
- Ensure efficient operation
- Analyse and direct customer analytics for objective decision-making.
- Ensure that all business processes are optimized through customer-focused digital solutions
- Engaging and building relationships with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to launch successful New Digital Ecosystem products and features
- Evaluate possible partnerships to accelerate digital strategy execution (e.g. Art Blockchain project).
- Bring a business-oriented mind-set and capabilities to evolve other products in order to influence positively the overall digital group strategy to the MCH Group
- University degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 7 years of senior-level experience in digital strategy and digital product development ideally in luxury goods, art or a fast-growing start-up environment
- 5+ years of senior level experience in development of customer-centric digital solutions
- Proven track record of launching digital product solutions with an international focused industry
- Experience in product development or platform product management is required
- Data driven mindset
- Digital Marketing skills (best practices, tools and analytics)
- Deep know-how of technological capabilities for digital commerce and services including capabilities like access, payment and handling of transactional models
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong team spirit and ability to work collaboratively with different teams
- Fully fluent in English
- The MCH Group is a leading international live-marketing company with a comprehensive services network spanning the entire exhibition and event market
- We develop traditional trade fairs to modern platforms and communities.
- Our exhibition portfolio includes around 90 own and guest exhibitions, and we complete around 1800 projects worldwide each year
- Our nearly 700 colleagues are active all over the globe
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
We stand for passion, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and trustworthiness. Does that hold true for you too? Then we look forward to receiving your online job application.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Mr. Stevens Moser, Head of Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won’t be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.