p span style font weight 400 The Engineers and Product Managers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges ...
The Engineers and Product Managers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. Relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re creating the building blocks for future blockchain technologies.
Program manager will be responsible for aligning teams and implementing key programs for the entire R&D organization.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Developed the operational rhythm (repeatable annual and quarterly planning lifecycle, team all hands) of the R&D team that includes Engineering, Product, Design and Research
- Developed OKR metrics and operational dashboards for R&D
- Leading successful staff and department all-hands.
- Partnered closely with other functions including HR, Legal, Finance, GTM to communicate status of high visibility projects and drive increased alignment.
- Used cross-functional knowledge to understand issues, trends, and perspectives that may influence the team’s roadmaps.
A background like this helps:
- Stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving.
- Experience in full lifecycle project management (Agile) and project management tools (i.e. Jira, confluence)
- Experience working with OKR’s
- Experience working in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with global teams
- Data-driven and highly organized
- Ability to establish credibility and earn trust with a variety of Stakeholders and Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field