The Program Coordinator will support the Center for the Governance of Change in its day-to-day projects and tasks. The Center for the Governance of Change (CGC) is an applied-research, educationa
The Center for the Governance of Change (CGC) is an applied-research, educational institution based at IE University that studies the political, economic, and societal implications of the current technological revolution and advances solutions to overcome its unwanted effects.
The CGC does so by producing pioneering impact-oriented research that cuts across disciplines and methodologies to unveil the complexity of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain, and Robotics, and explore its potential threats and contributions to society.
- Liaise with the leadership of the CGC to make decisions on implementation and activity execution
- Plan and monitor CGC’s day-to-day activities (events, publications, communications…)
- Assist and report to the CGC’s Director
- Support the development of research and training programs by identifying scholars/lecturers
- Lead and coordinate the CGC’s online presence (website, social media, etc.)
- Coordinate staff from different IE departments that provide services to the CGC (communications, marketing, etc.)
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of project management experience or similar relevant experience
- Proficient English, fluent Spanish
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excellent organizational, communication abilities and digital skills
- Interest for research realm, especially in the spaces of innovation, policy and technology