You are a self-starter who likes to engage with people at a deep level? You would like to share your enthusiasm for sport, culture and other live entertainment? You have a passionate for excellence an
You are a self-starter who likes to engage with people at a deep level? You would like to share your enthusiasm for sport, culture and other live entertainment? You have a passionate for excellence and attention to detail and are ready to take on responsibility?
Then we should get to know each other!
We are the Event Industry Cloud, providing advanced digital solutions. With a vision that reaches beyond our solutions, we harness the power of technology to create a more open world that people feel confident to enjoy.
Our portfolio of advanced SaaS solutions S-360, TIXNGO and OXYNADE are innovative products and platforms providing business critical solutions to the Sports, Entertainment and Cultural Sectors. Our SaaS Ticketing Platform is chosen to be the ticketing solution provider of the top three greatest world sports tournaments.
We are looking for a PSM based in Amsterdam to accelerate our growth in the Benelux and Nordics.
In this role
As Professional Services Manager you will join an onboarding team whose mission is to deploy and configure our ticketing and CRM solution, to support our clients in change management and to foster the adoption of our solution.
- Plan and coordinate the deployment of our solution according to standard process and tools, monitor all activities
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/partners for the flawless execution of projects
- Organise and lead business and technical workshops
- Organisation and management of steering committees
- Train customers in the use our solution
- Report and escalate to management as required
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, propose and implement appropriate remedial actions if necessary
- Support our customers in solution adoption and ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Be involved in presales activities (demonstration, functional requirements analysis, etc.)
What we offer
- Be amongst the first to open the Northern European region with the backing of 200+ Secutix colleagues
- Exciting projects with the largest event organizers using disruptive technologies (blockchain, mobile, AI, etc.)
- Stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic and international team of experts
- Flat organizational hierarchies and collaborative cross-functional teamwork
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work-life-balance (40 h/week, flexible hours, flexible workspace, working from home option)
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business or IT technology
- 6+ years of experience as Project Manager in an IT service company
- Familiar with SaaS solution or experience in operating a ticketing system for a live entertainment/leisure organization
- Ability to manage escalations and establish win-win situations
- Capability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Skills to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner
- Open for self-development and continuing education
- Basic IT Skills (hardware, development & API)
- PMP certified or equivalent
- Dutch and English both fluent written and spoken (C1/C2)
- French and Scandinavian languages are a plus