We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides. If
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Production Support Engineer – Digital Assets
Madrid | 100 % | Reference 4020
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets.
Swiss Digital Exchange (SDX) are seeking an experienced IT Engineer, ideally with a background in operating and managing cloud based applications in production. If you are interested in the digital assets industry, particularly Bitcoin and Ethereum, and are looking for an opportunity to work in this space fulltime, then SDX is for you. The successful applicant will get the opportunity of daily exposure to the inner workings of building, operating and managing a Teir 1 level Digital Asset/Crypto Exchange. If this sounds interesting to you then please apply.
What You Will Do
- Operate the SDX Digital Asset Platform, providing leadership and guidance from previous experience.
- Lead and execute software upgrades and deployments into SDX production environments.
- Provide technical feedback on how to incrementally improve the platform over time.
- Work with cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure and Openshift/Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with direct colleagues from within the IT Operations team, SRE and Engineering.
What You Bring
- Ideally 5 years’ experience operating and running software in a production environment.
- Technical leadership skills with the ability to solve problems in test and production environments.
- Experience and knowledge of Software Quality Assurance processes would be beneficial.
- An interest in Digital Assets including Bitcoin and Ethereum is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash. Familiarity with Docker, Helm, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Self-taught candidates with evidence of hardened technical skills and ability will be given preference.
If you have any questions, please call German Lopez Arranz at +34 91 709 5771.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
You will benefit from a culture of continuous learning and feedback. Your personal growth is supported through an extensive learning offering.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking,
we solve exciting tasks together in teams.