Madrid, Madrid (España)
Blackmouth Games is looking for full time Production Assistant.
- Experience on Video Games project management or similar.
- Experience with Agile/scrum.
- Strong knowledge on game development processes
- Strong knowledge on Google Drive / Excel.
- Organization Skills.
- Good multitasking ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good English/Spanish communication.
- Have worked with jira.
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Master degree in game production/Project management.
- Bachelor degree in game design/development.
- FP of RRHH, Master degree on RRHH or similar.
- Blockchain NFT/Cryptocurrency knowledge
- AWS knowledge.
- Tasks control and identify posibles bottlenecks.
- Find and meet new developers for the studio projects.
- Manage intern RRHH processes.
- Work in a multiplayer AA game.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.