Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This team of product specialists are responsible for the onboarding success of our Client Care SaaS portfolio (Watson Assistant, Watson Discovery, Speech, and Natural Language Understanding) customers. The activities executed by this team include: customer onboarding, getting started assistance, ensuring first productive use of products, develop and trigger usage messages/eNuture campaigns, and provide insights to customer health and out quarter renewals.
Manage new customer onboarding experience for our Client Care SaaS portfolio (Watson Assistant, Watson Discovery, Speech, and Natural Language Understanding)
- Prepare for and participate in the Sales to Post-Sales internal Hand-off meetings Consult with client team on account strategy
- Schedule, prepare for, and lead the Kickoff Meeting for the customer to establish use case and success criteria
- Align with customer and delivery partner on project plan
- Establish regular onboarding cadence of internal and external communications
- Demonstrate the product functionality / capabilities as needed to range of business and technical stakeholders
- Capture the specific use cases and configuration deliverables
- Facilitate Business Framing and Technical Discovery sessions as needed
- Design architecture to achieve customer requirements
- Advise on technical configuration
- Document design for customer review and approval; for use in configuration
- Guide customer through User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with End User Training preparation and materials as needed
- Coordinate the documentation of the customer’s instance
- Ensure the Administrator at the customer is ready to own the configuration – or else recommend the appropriate partner program
- Ensure that the set of Business Challenges/Success Criteria initially aligned on with the customer are addressed by the configuration
- Contribute to internal best practices
- Establish architecture and solutions best practices
- Contribute to the Education team’s content
- Provide timely, constructive feedback to the Product team for enhancements and blockers
- Contribute to the content and structure of various onboarding programs
- Additional experience in data science, project management, education, and customer experience design also an asset.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with the development of virtual assistants (chatbots)
- Experience delivering NLP solutions for customers
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Hands-on experience with enterprise software implementations and building architectures
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- Proven track record in delivering solutions into production
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
- 5+ years consulting experience working with AI/ML projects
- Experience with Watson Assistant, Watson Discovery, Speech services, and the Watson APIs.
- Background in data science and project management also an asset.
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.