Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Product Owner Staking
About the role
Bitcoin Suisse is one of the leading staking providers worldwide and our staking team manages currently more than CHF 1 billion worth of cryptocurrencies in 7 different staking currencies.
As Product Owner of our Staking System, you will play a crucial part in further building our staking product. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of a product manager, solution architect, developers and a project manager, you will be given the responsibility to conceptualize and lead the improvement of the staking product.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive, and optimize our products until they excel. Dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative where they can drive impact, rather than in hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Define, manage and drive the Staking product development roadmap
- Improve integration of the Staking system into Bitcoin Suisse Online our end customer interface
- Enhance the functionality of the Staking system, optimizing business processes, speed, support breadth and depth of blockchains/tokens
- Integrate the Staking system into our new core banking system
- Validate plans and concepts with various stakeholders within the company
- Design staking related processes and workflows for the various units at Bitcoin Suisse
- Specify, groom and prioritize the backlog
- Lead quality assurance processes such as regression testing during the roll-out phase
- Manage our internal user groups in cases of application related questions, troubleshooting or bug management as well as internal education on new features
- Ensure completeness of business documentation
- Keep up to date with the development and advancements of a wide variety of different blockchains and other DLT systems
Our wish list
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems or other related education
- More than 3 years of professional experience as a product manager or product owner in the area of banking or fintech
- In depth-knowledge and conceptual understanding of blockchain specific data structures and network layer principles such as nodes, blocks, indexing, peers, blockheight etc.
- You are a caring, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- Experience with software development and project management methodologies such as scrum and waterfall
- Professional fluency in English is expected. German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.