Looking for a real challenge at an online company that works fully remote? Our client is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join the ranks and help become the global expert in their field. Main Pro
Looking for a real challenge at an online company that works fully remote? Our client is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join the ranks and help become the global expert in their field.
Our client is a rapidly growing scale up who is internationally active in the online gambling industry. They were founded around 5 years ago and are already on track to have more than €10 million net profit this year. They touch innovative topics like cryptocurrency gambling. Currently they are working on taking their platform to the next level. They have an online casino that is very community based. They are currently working on improving the user experience and the brand.
You will be joining a chaotic/hectic environment. The developers in your teams are mostly Eastern European Developers. Our client is looking for someone who can develop and maintain a product vision & strategy. They work with weekly sprints (Jira) in a fast paced environment. They have the ambition to become the number one online casino and they need your help to achieve it!
You will be:
- Develop and maintain a product vision & strategy. Hereby taking into account the business needs;
- Act as a linking-pin between the business and your Devs team. You will be collecting business requirements and uncover problems to express the requirements in terms of a product backlog and business objectives;
- Prioritizing the items in the Product Backlog to achieve the best possible results;
- Expand and link business and IT knowledge in your DevOps team, apply expertise and facilitate decision making within your DevOps team to contribute to the innovation and improvement of processes and solutions. Where relevant, you’ll work with business executives on fundamental organizational questions such as business;
- You will represent the business / management stakeholders in your Devs team and report back on agreed approaches to ensure that the backlog is in line with the stakeholder expectations
- More than 5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Experience with guiding Development teams
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Experience with online gambling (pre)
- You have a strong personality
- Experience with scale ups
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00 – €95,000.00 per year