Who we are The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move "Fearlessly Forward" together. Cooperative innovation is at the cent
Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
As part of the Blockchain Product team, you will be a key person in managing and executing the construction of our suit of payment product Treasury Management, Payments, and Intelligence solutions to help our clients manage their payment needs.
You will work closely with all aspects of Product Development (Product, Design and Engineering) ensuring features are well researched, prioritized and in line with the business direction. Coordinating across multiple teams and ensuring clear communication to stakeholders of upcoming releases, you will lead change management activities to ensure that operational staff are aware and changes are made with minimal impact on performance.
Your responsibilities will include forming, designing and delivering tactical and strategic initiatives that fulfil the firm’s and client’s needs as well as defining AS-IS and TO-BE processes, pinpointing limitations and recommending improvements.
You will be expected to stay up to date on Blockchain/Payment market conditions, competitors, new technologies, standards, and industry direction.
What you’ll do
Key responsibilities include:
- Capture, communicate, and validate requirements for the payment program using a variety of techniques including workshops and interviews
- Translate and develop product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritise and refine the iteration backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of internal stakeholders and our customers
- Work with and set sprint goals for an Agile team of engineers by planning and clarifying user stories to ensure iterative customer value delivery
- Participate in team demos and retrospectives ensuring feature demos are presented to customers early and often
- Prepare and participate in Program Increment Planning
- Work closely with Product Managers to decompose program backlogs into iteration backlogs by just-in-time story elaboration
- Conduct market research and analysis to grow your own, and the team’s collective Crypto knowledgebase
If you have some of the below experience and skills we would love to talk:
- Previously worked as a Product Owner in Financial Services and/or Blockchain Technology
- Passionate about payment and delivering the best possible end-user experience
- A customer focused mindset supported by design thinking
- An ability to manage time effectively
- Experience working effectively with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, initiative and personal accountability with a strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing the full SDLC in large scale software development projects or programs with a strong understanding of prototyping, iterative development and Agile principles
- A high degree of organisation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire internal teams and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
What’s in it for you
We care about your career progression, health and wellbeing, so we offer:
- Relocation Package – Support for you to move to Berlin;
- 30 days annual leave;
- Sabbatical – Six weeks leave after four years of service;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance – 2.5x Annual Base;
- Salary Life insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary Pension;
- Work from anywhere – work from any location for 4 weeks per year;
- My learning Pocket – €600 per annum for personal development.