Your role Based in the heart of Munich, or remote, we are looking for a Product Owner to push the boundaries of our holistic software stack and our internal software interfaces. Your daily task
Based in the heart of Munich, or remote, we are looking for a Product Owner to push the boundaries of our holistic software stack and our internal software interfaces.
Your daily tasks will include;
- Coordinating with peers in order to test, build and ship outstanding software
- Managing different dependencies from automotive and consumer electronics and other technical areas like blockchain technology
- Presenting work internally to different stakeholders to build consensus on product direction
- Translating business strategy into product roadmap and backlog, turning these business and user goals into customer-centric design solutions that satisfy all partners
- Connecting business goals and user goals to build customer-centric design solutions that satisfy all partners
- Proficient knowledge in process mapping and other process analysis techniques and systems implementation and development lifecycles
- Familiar with Lean methodology and comfortable applying Lean tools
- Proven track record leading teams (with or without direct reports)
- Experience presenting and making recommendations to senior level executives
- Practical experience working in either the automotive or consumer electronics industry
What we offer
- Flexibility between basing yourself at our office in Maxvorstadt, Munich or remotely, whatever works best for you and your field of responsibilities and projects
- Select your preferred working equipment, including OS, etc. and the most up-to-date mobile phone of choice for personal use
- Achieve your goals with a 1,000€ development allowance supported by our feedback culture of bi-annual cycles and team-driven OKR framework so you can directly contribute to our mission
- Unwind with 30 days paid holiday, and dedicate 3 further days to your personal development to study or attend conferences, courses or events
- A transparent gender equal salary structure with clear growth path
- Exceptional people know exceptional people: a referral bonus of 1,000€ per connection who also join you on this ride
- Have fun with our international team at regular company get-togethers and events like Oktoberfest, Christmas parties, and more!
- The possibility to travel globally, attending renowned events and meeting with the most desired and reputable brands in Automotive, Tech and Entertainment
- Advice and support with your relocation to Germany to reduce moving stresses, and keep it exciting
At holoride, what makes you unique, makes us better!
Our ambitious, and diverse team of over 20 nationalities drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate holoriders embracing new ideas, providing a supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself.
Get a preview of what applicants and current holoriders say about us.
Founded in 2019, we are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering and navigational data, we are the world’s only motion-synced in-car VR experience.