product owner (advanced) Product Owner (Cards) - REMOTE Based on your financial expectations, up to $100k USD annually 100% REMOTELY
Based on your financial expectations, up to $100k USD annually
Full time, long-term permanent, B2B contract
35 days of paid holidays, 14 days of paid sick leave
?? Equity in assets
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Senior Product Owner who will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the cross-functional stream-aligned team (SAT) to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product as it relates to money flows, crypto transactions, and banking. Among other responsibilities, you will gather feature requests, facilitate comprehensive requirements gathering, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints.
The Account and Cards SAT is responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving a seamless E2E card experience and access to clients’ accounts and transaction information via their app. On the card side, this includes MC and Visa debit cards linked to a client account. Additionally, the Account & Card team links client accounts with a client app enabling a client to view the account’s main view and balances, transaction receipts, and statement exports.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5+ years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, card payments, card issuing and operations specifically is preferred;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working in fintech or bank
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Driven and Self-motivated;
- Builds trust at all levels;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to perform under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
- A dedicated workspace;
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area;
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
Nice to have:
- Being a Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master;
- Experience working in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies;
- Cooperating with Product Manager and Service Manager from design through execution and implementation;
- Bridging business needs with technology solutions, translating the business requirements into technical requirements;
- Facilitating conversations between the Business and Technology to determine the “what” and the “how” of product features;
- Cooperating and leading cross-functional teams if needed with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, primarily card payment processor and card scheme to identify new technical requirements and solutions, or to solve technical issues.
- Working closely with Product Manager and Service Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Setting Sprint goals.
Overseeing and managing development stages:
- Participating in scrum teams as the Product Owner;
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of specified and refined tasks to work on;
- Removing or mitigating impediments to the team progress, serving as the point of contact between teams and other departments and ensuring the successful completion of Releases and Sprint Goals;
- Planning, executing and monitoring UAT;
- Documenting new product features and system.
Evaluating product progress:
- Monitoring the product and the platforms’ performance, proactively identifying process bottlenecks and leading initiatives to resolve discrepancies or other issues when identified, tracking and reporting issues through to resolution;
- Recommending and executing operational improvements, working with appropriate functional areas to simplify the way we do business and creating a better client experience;
- Tracking product progress through visualization of workflow, issue status validation, roadmap planning and real time resources;
- Leading the planning product release plans and setting the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging topics in software development;
- Being aware of competitors in the FinTech industry;
- Being up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Why work with us?
- Salary up to $100k USD annually;
- 35 days of paid holidays, 14 days of paid sick leave;
- Long-term B2B contract,
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day;
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team;
- Work in a family atmosphere.
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk