Ledger delivers the promise of Web 3.0 to consumers and enterprises around the world, counting more than 3 million customers across 200 countries. Ledger uniquely brings together hardware security, th
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New-York, Zurich, Singapore, London, Portland and New York, Ledger now counts more than 400 employees, developing a variety of products and services to give access and safeguard crypto-assets, including the device that is the reference of the Crypto Industry: the Ledger Nano.
This role is part of the Global Communications team, Product Marketing (solid line) and of the Payment and Transaction Services Team. The Global Communications team is responsible for Ledger’s consumer communication and advertising., defining the communication strategy, articulating it and delivering it across different media and channels. Through Product Marketing, the team is more specifically in charge of defining a clear USP for Ledger’s consumer products, of steering products go-to-market and long haul performance.
The Payment and Transaction Services Team is at the heart of the Web 3.0 Fintech revolution. The team partners with the best solution providers, exchange platforms, key actors of Defi and many more, across a wide range of key countries and global markets.
As more people are shifting to crypto, the revolution gives birth to a wide range of essential services. The Payment and Transaction Services team aims at making these more secure and easily available within Ledger’s environment.
Examples of a few services made available inside Ledger’s ecosystem:
- Onramp services to allow people around the globe to get into crypto.
- Services to help people diversity and grow their crypto portfolio.
- Staking services to be rewarded while participating to run the blockchain.
- Cards to be able to spend in the world of today while preparing the world of tomorrow.
These services are mostly provided through specialized partners. Their success contributes to Ledger revenue in a meaningful and strategic way.
In this role, you will:
- Be in charge of Product Marketing for the Card offering on the Legder platform.
- Articulate a clear value proposition for the partner’s products through market knowledge (primarily EMEA and US) and through strong insights. You will steer the go to market and ensure product communication and marketing support in the long haul. (Cards are proposed to consumers by licensed partners.)
- Work together with other groups dedicated to the Payment and Transaction Services team : Business, Product, Software development and Integration, QA, UX design, Conversion…
- Meaningful experience in Product Marketing.
- Experience of Cards as product, in particular program launch and consumer engagement.
- To fully embrace the changes and opportunities carried by crypto and Web 3.0.
- Ability to define a powerful USP and position it in the market, inside and outside Ledger’s ecosystem.
- Passion for customer insights.
- Experience with partnerships.
- Business acumen and obsession for pace and deadlines.
- Curious and highly engaging personality, always willing to learn.
- Perfect English communication skills.
- Experience with more languages and culture is a plus, but not even French is a requirement to live a happy business and social life at Ledger!
- Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products