In a fast changing world, it takes pioneering spirit to create trustworthy technology. We enable secure connectivity and payment solutions for billions of people around the globe. At Giesecke+Devrient
Give yourself an outstanding opportunity to develop and form career in a dynamic and international environment. We are now looking for a Product Manager for Enterprise eSIM Software Solutions to join us at G+D Mobile Security for a permanent position based in Stockholm. Take this chance to work with us in an international security technology company in a role with high level of responsibility and exciting projects.
We are hiring an experienced Global Product Manager for our Enterprise eSIM Software Solutions Portfolio. In this role you have the chance to participate the building of the future for a seamless connected society based on our eSIM solutions. Global leading Telecommunication, Automotive and IoT brands trust in our technology around the globe since many years. As Product Manager you own and develop our eSIM-Solutions Portfolio and integrate services such as Connectivity, Security Services, and Device Management Platforms. You create product concepts, roadmaps and steer technical engineering teams to deliver on customer projects for global leading brands on highest level.
In your role at G+D you will
- Have Product ownership for our Enterprise eSIM Software Solutions portfolio, addressing the global Telecommunications, Automotive and IoT Enterprise segment
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch and run a service
- Create product concepts, manage the product backlog, create roadmaps, and coordinate project- and release plans in close collaboration with our sales, engineering and operations teams
- Interact with key account customers and partners around the world
- Work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from Engineering, Operations, Customer Service but also Product Marketing, and Sales
Who are you?
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product- or project management, or a related position in software engineering
- Proven knowledge and product management experience in the software solutions area (SaaS, Cloud Services) for the Telecommunication sector
- Profound background in connectivity technologies (3G/4G/5G) based on SGP.22 and SGP.32 specifications
- Analytical skills in combination with excellent capabilities to present and communicate on international level are a huge plus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Understanding for new technologies such as blockchain, data analytics and AI-driven services is a plus
We offer you
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an international and innovative environment. G+D is a well-established family-owned company at the forefront of the market. Besides a dynamic and evolving industry, we offer you:
- 4000 SEK wellness allowance/year
- 3 additional days off/year
- 1 sport activity hour/week
- Collective Agreement – IT & Telekomföretagen within Almega
- Benify Portal – Health activities and discounts
- Possibility for remote work within Sweden
- Central office located in Liljeholmen, Stockholm
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,300 employees and generated sales of MEUR 877 in the 2019 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.