Product Manager Payment Acceptance – PagoNxt
Product Manager Payment Acceptance - PagoNxt Country: Spain WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING PAGONXT MERCHANT SOLUTIONS (PNMS) is looking for a Product Manager for Payment Acceptance, within the Va
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
PAGONXT MERCHANT SOLUTIONS (PNMS) is looking for a Product Manager for Payment Acceptance, within the Value Proposition Team, based in Boadilla del Monte
PagoNxt has the aim to consolidate payment businesses around the world through a differential value proposal in a business with great potential, creating the conditions and synergies to compete globally with the major international players in the sector.
Based on the unique value proposition and brand value of Getnet in Brazil, PagoNxt Merchant Solutions will be expanding the acquiring franchise to additional markets. Nowadays, Getnet is the third largest acquirer in Latam (Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Brazil and Uruguay) and we already operate across all European markets.
To achieve this goal, we are building a cloud based acquiring architecture in which products are built based on microservices and deployed at all markets simultaneously, shortening time to market and improving value for customers. In order to define and build this products, services catalogue and customer journeys, we aim to attract best possible talent.
PagoNxt is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Product Manager for Payment Acceptance , reporting to the Value Proposition and Business Support team in the HQ, in close cooperation with PNMS local teams, you will be responsible of defining products and services, customer journeys and solution designs for all instore and ecomm operations.
The person who holds the position of Product Manager Payment Acceptance will be responsible for:
- Help building Payment Acceptance (in-store and eCom) strategy and roadmap for PagoNxt Merchant Solutions and its subsidiaries: products, segments, priorities.
- Building product requirements based on acquirers needs and competitive benchmark
- Ensure consistency across products components optimizing products parametrization capabilities
- Work together with product engineering and technical teams to build product definition and provide support to development teams when needed
- Build partnerships strategy with third parties to accelerate time to market and to improve the value proposition of the platform, in coordination with Value Added Services manager.
- Provide support to acquirers for terminal selection, acquisition and maintenance, exploring alternative ownership and field services models
- Explore innovation around POS & Ecom experiences: biometrics, blockchain, cypto, etc.
- Coordinate strategy around APMs and new payment acceptance methods (digital currencies, etc)
- Coordinate with third parties globally and locally for the above mentioned tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
5 years around:
- Instore & eCom technology and solutions
- Payment services
- Merchant value proposition and applications
- Vendor negotiations
- Solution design and user stories creation
- Product development
- Agile framework
- Design thinking
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Payment gateways, transaction flows, around merchants and payments, from the business and technical sides.
- Android marketplace
- Instore integration technologies
- Relevant Digital Players and POS OEM approach
- Payment certification standards and regulation for all payment environments
- Processes and business flows
- Language skills – High level of English and Spanish.
Availability to travel.
Willing to join a Project in continuous challenge, with large and not easy goals, under a great pressure and altogether under an excellent working environment and within an amazing team.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/pagonxt
Visit our website https://www.betechwithsantander.com/en/home