Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure, an
About the Role
- Are you a sharp Product Manager with a thirst for innovation?
- Are you able to strike a balance between dreaming big and delivering an MVP?
- Do you want to make a difference by working in a high-growth startup with highly motivated people who are still fun and down to earth?
- Do you share the belief that smart Tech regulation can improve the growth of the ecosystem?
- Are you passionate about crypto-currencies, compliance, blockchain technology and financial products?
If your answer is an exciting “Yes” to these questions, we want you on the Digital Product Management team.
- Take product ownership of Sygnum’s Crypto-AML solution
and future Client Onboarding platform to simplify and improve the user experience for new and existing clients
- Shape the product scope, vision, and strategy together with our Business Units
- Align features with our business goals and prioritize them to maximize value for our clients
- Drive the commercialization of your product’s solutions and services by making them available for our B2B clients
- Represent Sygnum in relevant industry working groups on
Crypto Compliance topics
- Support the sales process by demonstrating your products to existing and potential clients
- Partner with business stakeholders to elaborate on new business requirements and commercial opportunities
- Gather product feedback in client focus groups
- Translate high level product features into processes, user stories, workflows, and business rules
- Work closely with the development team to implement product features while ensuring scalability, managing dependencies, and
adhering to business and non-functional requirements
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Support the run-the-bank organization to identify and resolve production incidents
- Participate in the entire product development life cycle
- Partner with tech stakeholders to ensure the quality and stability of our products
- Experience as Product Manager or Business Analyst with emphasis on requirements engineering and collaboration with technical teams
- Solid knowledge of compliance topics in financial services, particularly Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML)
- Track record in delivering product increments on budget
and on time
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, elicit, dissect, organize, translate, and cross reference requirements
- Communication ability to successfully bridge the gap between business and tech
- Familiarity with Agile Development, JIRA
- Basic knowledge of REST API, Data Structure
Nice to have
- Background and experience with IT projects in the financial industry
- Experience working in Program Increments with dedicated
- Familiar and interested to deep-dive into blockchain
analysis tools and service providers
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies/blockchain/ICOs and crypto compliance
- Know-how of products in the financial service industry
- Relevant certification such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Professional, Project Management (IPMA/PMP/Prince2/SAFe) etc.
- Experience in UX/UI related projects
If this reads like your profile, please send us an application with a 1-page CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure something out. Thank you.