Prior blockchain experience is a MUST. It presents an ideal opportunity for someone with knowledge and experience in financial and blockchain solutions, who is…...
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are actively seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager, focusing on Ledger Vault, to work within a team of skilled product managers responsible for our enterprise solutions based in Paris. A Product Manager at Ledger is an expert, cross-functional collaborator responsible for understanding competitive and customer needs, prioritizing and defining the business product requirements, managing the product life cycle, and working closely with many teams across the Ledger organization.
This role reports to the Head of Financial Services Product Management. It presents an ideal opportunity for someone with knowledge and experience in financial and blockchain solutions, who is excited to stay on top of industry trends, business and customer needs, and help Ledger B2B organization in its expansion process.
The role is based in Paris in the 2nd District. Remote from France is possible with 20% of on-site presence desired. Travel to support adoption and integration at customer locations, events or Ledger regional offices is expected to represent 10% of your time.
- Define product requirements and collaborate to the elaboration of a cohesive product vision
- Study market trends and market segmentation to determine a strategy and product roadmap for our products to ensure we continuously evolve to meet emerging consumer needs and take advantage of new technology
- Prioritize required changes so that the most significant pain points and opportunities are addressed first
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools such as product assets, sales presentations, sales trainings, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areasImprove our quantitative & qualitative understanding of our consumer base, market & competition internationally to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Contribute to key projects by leading and/or collaborating with external and internal stakeholders to reach successful completion
- Understand Ledger’s products, clients, and competitors
- Using these insights, work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients better and grow the business
- Participate to the communication of the product vision to all stakeholders to clearly outline the benefits to end-users and the business
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills and Qualifications
- Master in Business, Engineering, Computer sciences or any related studies
- 5+ years of designing, programming, testing, or supporting SaaS solutions 3+ years of product management experience developing and implementing products in a fast-paced company
- Prior blockchain experience is a MUST
- Experience working directly with software engineering teams to build products
- Self-motivated, goal oriented influencer with excellent presentation and organizational skillsYou have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Agile/scrum certification is a plus
What is a plus
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferencesInternal talks, technical meetups and Hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverageMeal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age