p p We are looking for exceptional product leaders to join our team in Amsterdam br br p About the job p We are looking for an ex...
We are looking for exceptional product leaders to join our team in Amsterdam
About the job
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager / Lead to join our team in Amsterdam. Become part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the brink of European expansion and revolutionising financial systems.
As Product Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European retail investment platform.
You will be able to further develop our product in key areas, as well as strengthening the foundation for a successful scaling product team.
You have a proven track record of building results-driven product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs.
You take user experience to the next level (features, UX/UI etc.).
You are process (Scrum/Agile/Design Thinking) orientated, not afraid of the unknown.
You are passionate about Crypto and trading, visionary and eager to break things and move fast.
FinTech experience is a plus.
You have 6+ years of experience in (digital) Product, including leadership experience and building teams (e.g. Lead/Senior/Head of role).
You have experience in creating and managing innovative digital products in a high-paced environment.
You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders.
You make decisions based on data and insights, and be able to prioritise strategically.
What to Expect?
- You have the ability to help shape the product team (5+ Product Owners, UX/UI, Research, Designers).
- You will work closely with engineers, designers/UX/UI, data, on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- You will work closely with the Management Team and other departments (Marketing, Ops, Finance, Legal etc.) to align on the strategy, priorities and KPIs.
- You drive the strategy, vision and roadmap for the product team from inception to delivery.
- You will be customer-focused: understand our users, their needs, as well as the competitors and translate that into a product that they love.
- You will keep a holistic view of a complex fast-paced organisation while not losing sight of the details that matter.
- You will be working closely with the CTO.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Sr. Product Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!