Tradedoubler is a leading international provider of digital marketing and engagement solutions. The core of our business is our scalable technical platform that handles billions of transactions every
We are now looking for a Product Manager responsible for Tradedoubler’s Frontend platforms across our various products: our Publisher network, our advertiser marketing solution, our self-service SMB solution Grow and our SaaS Private Network solution. In this position, you are responsible for driving the UX, working with frontend developers, managing their sprints and backlog, shipping new products with the Commercial product team, working with our Agency for web design and reviewing KPIs and Analytics tools to address pain points in our UI workflows. You will report to the VP Engineering within our Product Management team. You will be working closely with other agile teams, in particular our API & Platform services teams.
We believe that you have the following:
- 3+ years’ relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of Product Management and Agile Development principles
- Wireframing and prototyping
- A passion for UX and Web design
- Experience with Analytics and A/B testing/User research
- Strong knowledge of REST/APIs
- Experience with Jira
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong in communication and presentation
It’s beneficial if you:
- Have experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce
- Have experience with Frontend development
Why work at Tradedoubler?
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.