Job Title: Product Manager (Fintech/Crypto/DeFi) Location: London, Remote considered. Salary: Up to £70,000 Job type: Permanent, Full Time. If you haven't heard of Wirex, then you'll now know wh
Job Title: Product Manager (Fintech/Crypto/DeFi)
Location: London, Remote considered.
Salary: Up to £70,000
Job type: Permanent, Full Time.
If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting – we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world – all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA or Mastercard card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
What matters is your knowledge of how to meet needs and engage different users with intuitive and enjoyable products and in-app features.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join us – if you love working with a genuinely international team, you’ll love Wirex – our Product team is based in London (although the role can be remote) and our technical product team is in the Ukraine.
Our stakeholders are across Singapore, Germany, USA and New Zealand! Organised, great communicators who can switch from one project to the next in the same day will be prioritised.
Wirex is growing its product department! This is an awesome opportunity to join as we take our next step in one of the most talked about industries. This role will be at the heart of our business, working with internal and external stakeholders and senior management to deliver a product that will appeal to our customers all over the world. We are building a product team of passionate, strategic thinkers, who possess solid commercial acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision. Enthusiasm for crypto, blockchains and DeFi is extremely welcome
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of financial services and regulated environments
- Understanding of the cryptocurrency space
- Ability to define problems, collect data and solve problems
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Strategic thinker, with a keen attention to detail
- Good knowledge in the use of tools & techniques for backlog prioritisation, managing dependencies and for gaining insights
- Understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Experience delivering new products from ideation to launch
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Behaviours and Values
- Cares about being one team
- Contributes to creating a positive environment
- Passionate about their field of work
- Takes initiative
- Drives innovations for our customers
- Sets high personal standards
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus paid in Crypto
- 8% Cashback on purchases for Wirex employees (via Wirex app)
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Contribution 3%
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa’s at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Digital Project Management, Digital Product, Digital Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Digital Product Coordinator, Product Design Manager, Product Management, Product Marketing Manager, Technical Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Planner, Project Manager, Project Management may also be considered for this role.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift