Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industr
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
The digital wallets Business Unit operates under the Skrill and NETELLER brands in over 100 countries. Cumulatively, these brands account for over 15M customers, who use their wallets to gamble, trade Forex and Crypto currencies, play games on-line, send money to friends and family abroad and shop online. Our customers are digitally savvy, financially sophisticated and demanding. In meeting their needs, we are continually evolving our core products, enhancing user-experience, experimenting with new risk technologies and meeting compliance requirements while mitigating negative impacts to our customer journeys.
Paysafe is looking for a well-rounded Product Manager to support the business scale in crypto trading. To drive this growth, the Product Manager will be responsible for supporting and owning current and new initiatives. The Product Manager will be focused on growth by identifying opportunities & market trends, validating new ideas, building business cases, and driving internal discussions from start to finish. The Product Manager should be customer obsessed with a data driven mindset.
What will you do:
- Work with Product Managers and other internal stakeholders to make interacting with Paysafe a low effort, high satisfaction experience
- Help develop and support the Crypto vision, strategy & roadmap to improve speed, customer satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Write and support User Stories to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to our engineering team
- Understand the crypto market and trends in collaboration with the marketing and business teams to identify new requirements for our portfolio
- Conduct usability testing for all trading user interfaces & touch points as part of a continuous improvement programme
- Work cross functionally particularly with our Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, Customer Service and Merchant Services to optimise and scale our support functions and accelerate our Crypto offering
- Be accountable and manage ownership for specific initiatives for the Crypto product
To be successful you need to have:
- University degree in a technology related field or in Finance/ Business administration
- Experience with MS office tools (Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and Project Management Software
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written); second foreign language would be considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Can operate at pace, defining priorities and be able to adapt to developments
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & facilitation abilities, ability to work with customers
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of tasks & welcome challenges
- Previous experience in business analysis / project management, and a proven record of specifying business applications preferable in an agile environment.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.