Product Manager, CBDC's RippleX's mission is to inspire and enable developers and institutions to collectively build the Internet of Value (IoV) - which will enable the world to move value like inf
Product Manager, CBDC’s
RippleX’s mission is to inspire and enable developers and institutions to collectively build the Internet of Value (IoV) – which will enable the world to move value like information moves today. We contribute to open-source protocol development and innovation that enables the IoV (e.g. the XRP Ledger, Interledger Protocol, PayString); we build tools and offer services, programs and support to enable developers to build on the XRPL; and we partner with financial services firms and institutions to co-develop solutions that use the XRPL and XRP.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to drive new and existing products within RippleX’s platform for the Central Banks Digital Currency (CBDC) use case. This is a high-impact role responsible for owning and supporting cross-functional initiatives spanning product development, strategy, and partnerships to expand the utility of the XRP Ledger for Central Banks.
The role is for London / New York and will report to the Senior Product Manager for CBDC, RippleX.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute on a vision for financial use cases of the Ripple CBDC Ledger platform that serves our Central Bank partners, including creating and managing digital currency, stablecoins, and building interoperability between private and public ledgers
- Assess and deeply understand Central Banks needs to provide an excellent partner experience working with the products we build
- Own the day to day delivery of the CBDC Platform roadmap
- Create and communicate product stories and requirements to guide and align the cross-functional teams building these products
- Establish and drive key metrics to measure the success of products and related initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the business development, legal, and corporate strategy teams to drive value-add partnerships that complement product initiatives
- Work in close collaboration with the RippleX engineering team to build the right products on time
- Identify strategic and tactical product opportunities to grow product adoption
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in payments, settlement and financial technology
- Passionate about Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, DeFi and the problems we are solving
- Deep technical literacy and ability to engage with banking tech teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a changing environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Equally adept at being tactical and strategic and able to handle conflicting priorities
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a hands-on, dynamic and highly collaborative environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.