The company: Ledger delivers the promise of Web 3.0 to consumers and enterprises around the world, counting more than 3 million customers across 200 countries. Ledger uniquely brings together hardwa
- Onramp services to allow people around the globe to get into crypto.
- Services to help people diversity and grow their crypto portfolio
- Staking services to be rewarded while participating to run the blockchain
- Cards, to be able to spend in the world of today while preparing the world of tomorrow
What it takes:
- Meaningful experience in Product Management of Debit or Credit Card programsTo fully embrace the changes and opportunities carried by crypto and Web 3.0
- Understanding and Passion for Web 3.0.
- Passion for user experience, end to end. You make flows flow and understand what customers expect and focus on beating these expectations!
- Experience with third party integrations and user experiences built on platform and partnerships
- A good technical understanding of partners integrations
- A proven and deep technical understanding of card payments (issuing, acquiring, schemes, on-us…)
- Business acumen and obsession for pace and deadlines
- Curious and highly engaging personality, always willing to learn.
- Perfect English communication skills. Experience with more languages and culture is a plus, but not even French is a requirement to live a happy business and social life at Ledger!
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathonsHigh performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverageMeal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinksEmployee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.