Communicating how different blockchain applications work and demonstrating their efficacy to non-expert audiences will be a major component of this role as well…...
Citi Ventures’ mission is to drive customer-focused innovation that delivers new growth and value for Citi. Citi Ventures is headquartered in California with additional presence in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore. We invest in innovative startups, and we work with our colleagues, clients, and the innovation ecosystem to pilot new technologies and test solutions and business models with the potential to transform the future of financial services.
The Studio team in Citi Ventures develops digital products and services that foster economic vitality for people and communities. The team includes designers, user experience researchers, product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and strategists working in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup environment with the backing of a major financial institution.
Citi Ventures Studio is looking for a product manager to help develop blockchain-enabled products to enable a more inclusive and digital economy. In this role you will focus on pioneering use cases differentiated by user experience, data, and the unique attributes of distributed ledger technologies. You will collaborate with other blockchain specialists inside and outside of Citi and work closely with Studio engineering, design, research, and data science.
Because this is a new, high-growth, and fast-changing domain, we are looking for user researchers with a passion for learning about all-things blockchain and translating those learnings into great products for users. Communicating how different blockchain applications work and demonstrating their efficacy to non-expert audiences will be a major component of this role as well. This role is based in Zurich and will report into the Head of Product, Citi Ventures Studio.
How you’ll contribute
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, user research, data and partnerships to define and ship products and content in accordance with Citi best practices
- Identify and develop a point of view on the positioning of new products by doing competitive assessments and industry analysis
- Define requirements based on user research and write user stories within an agile development environment
- Collaborate with external partners on joint research and experimentation
- Develop systems for managing data and working with engineering
- Analyze and monitor product metrics to suggest improvements and help build a robust product backlog
- Connect with stakeholders across Citi to identify potential opportunities to scale the product
- Participate in UX research in collaboration with design and synthesize insights for user personas, features, etc. for future product development
- Socialize product learnings and metrics with the broader organization
What we’re looking for
- Deep interest in multiple facets of crypto—different protocols, dApps, stablecoins, DeFi, NFTs and more
- A passion for building products with the potential to transform financial services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience building/shipping products
- 7+ years of professional experience with at least 5 years in product management
- Experience working on a cross-functional team driving product vision, writing user stories, crafting go-to-market strategies, and leading design discussions
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally, and actively drive decision-making
- A self-starter who works effectively in a dynamic, high-energy environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Digital Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting