Who we are The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the cent
Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
You will be responsible for realizing the product vision and direction for our enterprise B2B suite of payment products using Blockchain Technology. Your responsibilities will include forming, designing, and delivering tactical and strategic initiatives that fulfill the firm’s and clients’ needs. You will need to ensure the overall priorities are balanced and aligned to the strategic priorities.
You will work closely with leadership, stakeholders, and other key individuals to constantly assess the payment products capabilities and suitability, proposing appropriate strategies to increase capabilities or fill gaps through research and development, customer feedback, product design, requirements capturing, and engineering collaboration.
You will be accountable for envisioning and executing parts of the roadmap for the payment suite of products including Treasury Management, Payment Services, and Smart- Contract Intelligence solutions. This extends from ensuring the capabilities of existing products to identifying new product gaps that address our client’s payment and Blockchain challenges. You will be expected to stay up to date on changing market conditions, competitors, new technology, standards, and industry direction.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategy and execution of part of the payment Product roadmap, leading proposals and business cases for targeted developments
- Work with cross-functional teams, customers, and stakeholders to inform the product vision, strategy, features and prioritisation
- Identify and specify product requirements by conducting market research
- Ensure feature demos are presented to customers early and often
- Turn data insights into product features
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch
- Prepare and participate in Program Increment Planning, defining releases and increments
- Lead Product Owners in translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Build and manage strong lasting relationships with strategic third-party suppliers where necessary
If you have some of the below experience and skills we would love to talk:
- Previously worked as a Product Manager in Financial Services and/or Blockchain
- Passion for payments/Blockchain and delivering the best possible end-user experience
- Proven experience in managing and leading projects and programs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire internal teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to use evidence-based or data driven decision making
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- A high degree of organisation and initiative
- Proven experience working with distributed teams and clients
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.