About GOGO Protocol Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized au
Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in years to come.
We originally came from the Metaverse with a trending top 15 NFT project on OpenSea called CryptoGOGOs. Our token GOGOcoin is constructing the most user-friendly open source DeFi protocol for asset management and savings. The genesis came from the idea of merging the power of NFTs with a DeFi protocol that is as user-friendly as world-class FinTech apps.
GOGO Protocol is built by a global team of 35+ professionals, spread across 3 continents, with deep Crypto/DeFi expertise and with roots in banking, finance, tech, arts, entertainment, and gaming, as well as more than 10 years of experience in building multi-billion dollar tech companies such as N26, Consensys, Binance, Deutsche Bank and Sovryn.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help create amazing digital experiences for our users that include web and mobile web.
- Drive our roadmap for developing a new DeFi platform from scratch
- Alongside the GM, you will help define and set the product vision and priorities
- In collaboration with engineering, translate features into development stories and drive their delivery & execute the backlog
- Facilitate an agile, cross-functional team with an efficient, self-driven collaboration structure and product KPI reporting
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our designer – setting the tone for a customer-centered experience
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Implement product development systems and processes that increase effectiveness today and scale into the future
- Share our passion for building great culture and teams and grow our product-driven organization
- Understand and serve our customers
- Spearhead all product-related initiatives
- You’ve shipped products. You’ve delivered successful releases of consumer platforms, and you have a deep understanding of web application development.
- You’re business savvy. Revenue impact and CPAs are not foreign to you, and you understand how the features you define and execute can have a tangible effect.
- You’re design-aware. Have an understanding of UX concepts and user flows
- You’re technically adept. While you won’t write production code (we hope), you’re comfortable looking at YAML and CSS, know what a pull request is and can speak the tech language
- You’re driven by empathy. Our customers are at the center of everything we do, and understanding their needs and how we can meet them at the intersection of our business is key.
- You’re proactive. You come up with great ideas and prove them with data.
- You’re flexible and dynamic. You are ok with change and know what it means to work in a company with emergent and shifting priorities, with the complexities of a new product and organizational structure
- You have worked with a FinTech or Blockchain service before
- You have a background in design, engineering or business that you bring to your product management style
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token sale
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2021
- To work directly with the top management on building the product and growing our product and business capabilities
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it.
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen.
In your application, please provide a brief summary of your product management experience and please include two relevant links/examples that show your best work.