Currently we are looking for proven Product manager who has experience leading complex digital development projects. Full professional proficiency in English....
IAGON AS – Computing by the people, for serving the people.
Iagon AS is a technology – driven start up that operates in the field of decentralized cloud services, and continuously elevates the criteria for save and cost-efficient data storage and processing. Our unique AI based grid has highest standard of military-grade encryption bolted in and offers 80% cost reduction for storage and computing power to costumers/businesses. On the top of it, we love the Planet – by reusing spare capacities we are targeting to reduce 24,773,280 metric tons of CO2 per year. If you are ready to share this vision, build future and inspire others to join than you are on the right place. Currently we are looking for proven Product manager who has experience leading complex digital development projects.
Design and technology are at the heart of everything we do, so we believe the right candidate comes with hands-on experience in digital product management. As Product manager you will be given a lot of freedom while transforming complicated AI based cloud computing solutions into easy-to-use products.
Visit iagon.com for more in-depth info on Iagon AS.
Note that this is not a remote position, as open as we are toward remote work, in this moment, we are building our local Oslo office. So, we are looking for a local talents or people who are motivated to move to Oslo, Norway.
- Experience leading large-scale interactive projects, preferably in an agency or tech start-up/scale-up environment.
- Experience delivering high quality, well known projects from scratch on.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships based on trust.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Norwegian/another Scandinavian language is a strong asset.
- Business growth experience and a wider understanding of AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain and /or software design and development – is a heavy bonus.
- Understand the complexity of the product and translate it in user-friendly solution through design, tech, and business perspective.
- Develop the website/ app product for Iagon AS.
- Drive the product vision and create a clear plan for impeccable business growth.
- Coordinate the team and ensure a smooth process from idea to launch.
- Implement and lead quality assurance throughout all stages of a project.
- Navigate in a constantly evolving environment, and juggle multiple ongoing processes simultaneously.
- Act as a product evangelist to build visibility, market presence, awareness and understanding.
Iagon AS can offer excellent opportunity to develop your skills to the highest level and be compensated with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package. If you are interested send your Application so we can discuss possibilities and requirements for mutual satisfaction.
Iagon AS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.