Job Title: Product Manager Location: London, Holborn (remote working) Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum based on experience Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Urban Empire Recruitment has partner
- Job Title: Product Manager
- Location: London, Holborn (remote working)
- Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum based on experience
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Urban Empire Recruitment has partnered with an Investment company who’re looking for a Product Manager, you’ll be the central point for development within the company for investing, stock trading, and cryptocurrency education brands. You will enjoy working cross-departmentally to build better functionality, a more visually pleasing user experience, and an overall higher converting product for sales.
In addition to managing the end-to-end process, the ideal candidate has technical experience, loves design, relishes problem-solving, and takes ownership and responsibility of delivering product enhancements and features.
- Work closely with all Department Heads, SEO Managers and other departments to ensure their products aid our organic marketing efforts & strategies
- Develop, own and manage the overall group Product execution across our network of international, multilingual websites
- Manage a small unit of developers directly to execute front-end changes, as well as work with our technology team for back-end and system changes
- Build out our operations, from product guidelines and principles to processes and usability documentation
- To understand the needs of the marketing team and the end-users of the website, and turn work with the team to provide designed, functional features that work flawlessly
- Be responsible for feature planning and briefing; wireframes, technical specifications, task management, quality assurance/testing, etc
- Ensure that our strategy is being executed and our KPIs met in a timely fashion
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role
- 4+ years of experience in technically focused product management roles
- Experience managing developers & designers directly
- Comprehensive knowledge and love for design, functionality, and user experience
- Has a passion for the investing industry, stocks, finance, crypto.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing or having worked with digital marketers
- Ability to communicate ideas, inspire excellence and lead by example
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Experience in organic marketing or affiliate marketing desirable
When you apply for this role a consultant from Urban Empire Recruitment will give you a call if you’re successful.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful. however, we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Product Management: 4 years (preferred)