Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, planning, and executing the roadmap. You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a data-centric approach.
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2C Industry
- At least one year in a managerial position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
- Team player, who likes to work with people and drive results together
- Adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and Data-driven mindset, high attention to details
- Great communicator & fluent in English. Is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form.
- Willing to learn and develop in Hyper Casual gaming spaces
- A problem-solver by nature – inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, unlimited vacation policy.