At TAAL, we thrive on innovation and support for creativity. TAAL (www.taal.com) is a cutting-edge technology corporation driving global adoption of blockchain services while having already est
At TAAL, we thrive on innovation and support for creativity.
TAAL (www.taal.com) is a cutting-edge technology corporation driving global adoption of blockchain services while having already established ourselves as the world leader in Bitcoin mining. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a worldwide team led by industry experts, TAAL is on a mission to broaden the reach of blockchain and deliver all the promise the technology has for shaping a better future.
Our roster of enterprise clients is growing fast and our transformation into a blockchain-as-a-service company requires new talents and fresh ideas.
In the European Time Zone we are looking for a Product Manager.
In this role the candidate will join a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to shape the exciting new frontiers of transaction processing on the BSV blockchain and the development of a pioneering blockchain-as-a-service ecosystem.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform product and business case assessments for new ideas/initiatives/innovation topics
- Define a new product line with a strong collaboration with Blockchain analyst
- Determine the business model and understanding the costs of product development
- Practical knowledge of product life cycle at all stages
- Close collaboration with the development team and business analysts to devise the right solution for customer needs
- Create business concepts and able to write epics, features and stories
- Develop & implement of product strategy to meet business & revenue goals
- Workout a concept/pre-study and create a baseline for decision (from a business need, strategy, business case including implementation)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in diversifying various projects for documentation of technical and product development knowledge, as well as for the standardization of production processes
- Nice to have experience on implementation strategy on Blockchain / DLT business processes and infrastructure connections
- Be able to create / design / propose an innovative solution with focus on Blockchain
- Be able to convert disruptive product ideas into product development
- Several years working experiences and building in the blockchain environment
- Experience in a start-up is a significant plus
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change (entrepreneurial mindset)
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Proven Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – motivated to develop and achieve goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Creates team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking abilities
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character and has demonstrated highly moral and ethical behaviour.