Product Manager About Elwood At the cutting edge of financial technology, Elwood is spearheading the convergence of traditional finance and digital assets. Through our single integrated platfo
At the cutting edge of financial technology, Elwood is spearheading the convergence of traditional finance and digital assets. Through our single integrated platform, we make crypto accessible to institutions and other investment professionals, with seamless market access to the world’s leading crypto trading and liquidity venues.
We believe it’s time for digital assets to take their rightful place in the world of professional investment. If you like the sound of driving change, making a meaningful impact, and having an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of finance, we want to hear from you.
Excellence is a mindset. Elwood employees strive to be the best version of themselves and expect the same from others. If you’re passionate about performance, thrive from collaborating with a talented team, and have the tenacity to succeed, Elwood could be the place for you.
Our Product team is a key bridge in translating client needs into market-leading functionality. Working directly with clients, Product helps establish, shape, and create solutions that help the largest neobanks, hedge funds, and asset managers meet their immediate and long-term objectives. A strong partnership and common understanding with our distinguished engineering team allow Product to solve problems, create opportunities and execute with aplomb.
We are currently looking for a motivated and driven Product Manager to drive initiatives from inception through to execution. This is a unique opportunity if you have the vision and determination to design, plan, and build an industry-changing platform that helps change the way institutions trade. The successful candidate will have broad responsibility across the platform and will value teamwork and collaboration, working closely with engineers, sales, account management, marketing, and other cross-functional team members to launch market-leading solutions.
Own a range of products and capabilities within the Platform, with key outputs and outcomes including:
- Clearly defined and prioritised roadmap for key platform verticals to ensure initiatives are worked through, documented, and built with expert precision
- Defined, well researched product specifications that are conscious of the intricacies and idiosyncrasies of the crypto universe
- In-depth market and competitor research to ensure best in class products and features that meet client’s needs – and beyond
- Daily client engagement to proactively identify themes and trends that can help solve client problems and fulfil their ambitions
- Ongoing cross-company engagement to ensure we ship secure, compliant solutions that meet institutional expectations.
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Provable experience in product management in either traditional finance or crypto
- Strong technical expertise in API-driven solutions within trading technology (OMS, EMS)
- Strong interest in and familiarity with either trading technology, cryptocurrency, and decentralised technologies.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Comfortable articulating and establishing technical needs with Engineering colleagues.
- Experience working in an organisation with a B2B business model.
- Excellent judgement and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Natural ability to make things happen and an ownership mindset.
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong awareness of driving go-to-market strategy and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit.
- Passion – As a Product Manager, you are passionate about performance and delivering superior solutions tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Respect – As part of a diverse team, you have deep cultural empathy and respect for fellow workers, clients, partners, and Elwood’s regulatory obligations.
- Teamwork & Communication – You understand the importance of close collaboration between the engineering and product teams to drive optimal results.
- Tenacity – You know that delivering market-leading functionality and design takes hard work and persistence and you bring both these qualities to table every day.
- Trust & Transparency – You thrive on an open door policy and readily ask for and offer help to team members when needed.
- Excellence – Excellence is a mindset and you strive to be the best version of yourself and expect the same from others.
- Join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- exciting “startup” vibe with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high-impact problems
- Collaborate with a strong client-focused team from a diverse range of backgrounds
- A global company with offices in New York, Singapore, London, and Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid model of working in the office and working from home
- The chance to produce the most important work of your career