We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive product growth and success. You will work closely with cross-fu
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive product growth and success. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and align with our business objectives.
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development, and other partners across the company;
- Leverage user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments;
- Maintain a high standard for product quality and help us meet it across our products;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and gather feedback on our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with at least 1 year of commercial experience in WEB3 domain;
- Technical background, with experience working closely with engineering teams;Demonstrated ability to develop and execute product roadmaps;
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products;
- Basic programming skills in any language;Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc)Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skillsPassion for Finance, Investing, Crypto, DeFi / experience working on blockchain projects;Growth hacking and hypothesis testing experienceProven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL/Python;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs;
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops.