The role will provide a "front row seat" in the exciting emerging intersection of media data, big data techniques and blockchain technology....
Day to day product management support working directly with the Chief Product Officer and the technology development team:
Verifi is looking for a Product Management Associate to join our growing team. The role will provide a “front row seat” in the exciting emerging intersection of media data, big data techniques and blockchain technology.
Verifi Media is focused on innovating how media data is enhanced, corrected, shared, tracked, and broadcasted across all parties in the media value chain. Verifi’s mission is to ensure creative asset owners can inscribe their rights within their creations and maintain accurate metadata throughout the life cycle of a creative asset, including changes to ownership over time. Verifi’s technology leverages modern tools such as: enterprise blockchain technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, user and data scoring, and media watermarking to build a comprehensive ecosystem of verified media files comprising the most accurate associated metadata. Verifi’s initial focus is on recorded music, but its approach has broad applications across all digital media assets. For more information, visit: www.verifi.media
- Collecting and organising industry analysis and intelligence that help us make data-driven decisions;
- Understanding the products and services offered by the company to improve delivery of product goals;
- Understanding the customer to develop new product and promotional content and help deliver a product strategy and lifecycle to meet customers’ needs;
- Conduct deep dive analysis of product ranges, categories, feedback and potential product opportunities;
- Helping define business scope and value for proposed requirements/features;
- Planning project launches;
- Managing and organizing A/B testing;
- Building commercial models to evaluate the value of market opportunities;
- Assisting with ticketing, managing and prioritising the backlog of development work;
- Conducting usability tests on the product, and generating reports on the result findings;
- Determining the upgrades needed in the product to meet user’s demands.
- Developing performance metrics and KPIs;
- Building out dashboards to monitor and keep up to date with performance metrics to gather valuable insight;
- Assisting in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business;
- Ad hoc responsibilities from senior management, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology-related concentration strongly preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience as a product analyst using data and analytics, preferably within the music industry;
- Proven experience strongly preferred in a similar role for a cloud based services business / transactional website;
- Have worked in or as part of a development team, including working on tickets;
- A/B testing experience;
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques;
- Have worked in an agile product development environment;
- Experience of business benefits/success metrics and OKRs;
- Ability to translate complex information to a non-technical audience;
- Analytical and data driven mindset;
- Knowledge of the music industry and market trends strongly preferred;
- An eye for attention to detail, and an bility to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Commercial mentality, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong team player;
- Ability to work effectively independently;
- Willingness to work in a high growth startup environment.
- Remote – UK time zones.
Reference ID: Product Associate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday