Hands on experience with blockchain, digital assets and decentralized finance. Deep understanding of blockchain protocols such as Ethereum, Corda an Hyperledger…...
Job Reference #
We are looking for a product innovation analyst to join the UBS DLT Centre of Excellence to accelerate our ambition to become a leader in the digital asset space.
Your key tasks will include:
- assist the product innovation team with defining new products and services, turn ideas into concepts and run experiments with clients, and work through the entire product lifecycle
- provide technology teams with direction and requirements to shape desired products and features, be part of scrum teams and prioritize stories
- keep up to date with the latest DLT technology and business model trends to propose better products and solutions
- interact with fintechs and other financial institutions to explore ways to collaborate and implement solutions through partnerships
- educate business, operations and IT stakeholders across the group on DLT technologies and new opportunities – promote a culture of lean experimentation
- preferably 3 years of experience in product development and used to working with both business stakeholders and technical teams, as well as experience with formulating and communicating requirements
- hands on experience with blockchain, digital assets and decentralized finance
- hands on experience with lean experimentation, agile and scrum methodologies
- worked in the financial industry and have a good understanding of banking products
- fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- experience with different token standards for creating securities and other digital assets
- deep understanding of blockchain protocols such as Ethereum, Corda an Hyperledger
- deep understanding of DLT based exchanges, trading & liquidity management
- understanding of regulatory DLT landscape for defining securities
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements