You'll be responsible for building and communicating an inspiring vision and a coherent product strategy for your business unit (aka a "Clan", circa 40 people)....
At accuRx, we’re on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple – to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient’s care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next .
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a Product Director at accuRx
- You’ll be responsible for building and communicating an inspiring vision and a coherent product strategy for your business unit (aka a “Clan”, circa 40 people)
- You’ll be a key player in your Clan Leadership team, working closely with the other leads to ensure the Clan has everything it needs to deliver on its goals.
- You’ll enjoy being accountable for your Clan reaching product milestones.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring a high quality bar for everything your clan produces across the full product lifecycle.
- You’ll be able to articulate the key risks and trade offs facing your Clan.
- You’ll help build a culture where everyone in the Clan enjoys coming to work, coaching others to solve issues as they rise, rather than jumping in yourself.
- You’ll understand our users and their needs to ensure the products we build stay relevant for all of our users.
- You’ll help transform data into create actionable insights, that inform decision making across the Clan.
- You understand that doing everything is the same as doing nothing, so you’ll help us ruthlessly prioritise our ideas.
- You’ll enjoy managing, mentoring and coaching – knowing which to use in any given situation
- You’ll demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
- You’ll love sharing ideas and new ways of working between the various teams you support.
- You’ll love hiring and are constantly thinking about how we can source new talent and improve our processes.
- You’ll believe passionately that any company is only as strong as its culture and want to help make the product community the best it can be. You’ll be the first to share what you’ve learnt, and the first to admit your mistakes.
We’d really like to hear from you, if …
- You have 3+ years of product experience
- You’ve shown yourself to be an excellent servant leader
- You have a solid technical understanding of software development and web technologies
- You’re intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally, and use a mixture of facts and empathy to inspire and motivate your team and the wider business
- You’re mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You’re passionate about improving healthcare
- You’re excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You’re an excellent communicator
- When you see something not working, you’ll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + Shares
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team, our company handbook, values, benefits, approach to diversity and more.
Want to know the 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx? Check out our EVP.