Who we are: We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
At its core, Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Product Designer – Mobile (m/f/d). Remote
__About the role:
Have a direct impact on our business success through building extraordinary mobile apps for our large and ever-growing crypto community.
We are looking for a Mobile Product Designer (UI/UX) with a keen eye for modern, sleek, and user-friendly design to join our growing team. You will have the opportunity to get involved in every area of the product design process from ideation to implementation as well as translate customer insights and business requirements into conceptual ideas, flows, wireframes and prototypes. As our sole Mobile Designer, you’ll have a big impact on what our mobile apps look like.
Join us remotely. You can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.__
What you will be doing?
- As a Mobile Designer, you will research, plan and architect an exceptional user experience for our products aligned with the company goals and vision.
- Look at user data and spot trends – you can see what is working, and what is not and change your approach accordingly
- Collaborate closely with developers to integrate new features and update existing designs.
- Advocate for a cohesive and user-centered design
- Ensure brand consistency across our product
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience, including contributing to a successful mobile app adopted by a sizeable number of users
- A strong, clean visual sense of design, experience in working with design libraries and visual assets
- Proficiency using UX tools such as Figma / Sketch / Adobe D etc.
- Proven track record solving complex UX challenges and delivering effective and delightful experiences
- You are comfortable within agile remote-first organisations that work in cross-disciplinary teams
- You effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who is interested in blockchain technology and decentralised finance and can think from the user needs perspective.
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.