Job Description: Drive a user-centered design strategy, and help implement advanced processes at scale Lead by example and mentor other designers in best practises Work with key stakeholders t
- Drive a user-centered design strategy, and help implement advanced processes at scale
- Lead by example and mentor other designers in best practises
- Work with key stakeholders to Drive strategic projects as well as leading the design efforts of multiple team
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets etc…
- Advocate for customers’ needs with the cross functional team, want to know more about the customers and meet their needs. Communicate clearly & confidently about our products & services
- Create & deliver meaningful experiences for our customers Work with cross-functional product teams to create and (and their customers).
- Serve as the voice of the customer from a product design perspective.
- Create innovative UX and UI designs always thinking about customers needs.
- Work with Stakeholders & UX Researchers to understand the user needs, making proactive use of insights to set design principles.
- Work with other designers to support a coherent structure and layout of the product, informing design choices.
- Own design problems and the solutions from start to finish.
- Iterating and testing solutions to check it solves the problem.
- Involve customers in product innovation that delivers value to users and growth.
- Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas through efficient experiments.
- Manager/Supervisor experience in designing consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices
- Open to learning new technologies
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have experience in Designing Apps
- Experience working in Games or Blockchain is a plus
- You are happiest in a fast-paced environment but know when to balance moving fast against breaking things.
- You will keep the customer and the value we need to deliver for that customer at the centre of everything you and the team do.
- You exhibit clarity in your communications and aligning others is a superpower.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Flexible working (100% remote)
- Annual staff bonus
ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency token that opens the gate between the worlds of crypto and social impact. ELONGATE harnesses the enthusiasm and emotion of the crypto space and brings it back to the altruistic core. By marrying the personal incentive with the charitable act, ELONGATE elevates the crypto community and makes philanthropy and humanitarian perspective, once again, part of the crypto narrative. To date, ELONGATE has donated $3,490,000 to social impact causes and employs 35+ employees across 20 countries.
ELONGATE is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.