Product Analyst – Digital assets
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Integrated in one of our Product HUB team as a Product Analyst, you will report to the product management team and collaborate with stakeholders and the technical departments.
You will work to implement the strategic vision provided by the Product Manager associated to the Digital Assets product offering.
Digital assets trading: GUI and API to internal and external markets
Digital assets custody: Wallet, crypto transfer and staking
- Lead internal stakeholders in order to deliver the best product
- Analyze the needs of our customer-facing teams and resolve prioritization
- Analysis of customer behavior and feedback
- Challenge stakeholders to define the objectives behind the expressed needs and manage their expectations.
- Conduct business study ensuring functional feasibility
- Ensure the functional documentation of our business and technical processes is adequate
- Work hand to hand-in-hand with other members of the product teams to design, structure and define the solution
- Collaborate with the development team (Participate to Agile grooming, Demo)
- Write client oriented expected behavior
- Evaluate and Monitor product performance
- Organize client side business tests (Validate the deliverable)
- You have 5+ years as a product analyst, business analyst, product owner or equivalent role.
- You have a good knowledge of Digital Assets, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
- You have a good knowledge of functioning of traditional and/or crypto markets.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative and proved your problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset in your previous experiences.
- You are comfortable to give and receive feedback and possesses great communication skills (explaining ideas and suggestions with conviction and in a logical and structured manner).
- Our working language is English, French would be an asset
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.