Who we are The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility toke
Who we are
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants (Ubisoft, Square Enix…) and famous brands (Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead…).
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1.5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in planning our live operations strategy of The Sandbox, in collaboration with the dev teams & marketing team
- Participate in features design
- Work with various teams and stakeholders to define project priorities and milestones
- Closely follow-up on LiveOps production schedule and roadmaps with each development team involved to ensure the delivery and deadline, and report to the Head of LiveOps
- Maintain close communication with the teams involved in the LiveOps production
- Participate in planning, designing, and implementing in-game live events, special offers, and other live experiments under supervision of the Head of LiveOps and with the help of the dev team and marketing team
- Participate in analyzing data to better understand ROI on all actions and improve and iterate on future plans
- Collaborate with our QA team to ensure all live operations aspects are tested before being released
- Help the Head of LiveOps grow and mentor the LiveOps studio team
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in the gaming industry in a team management position
- Attention to details and great organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively across various team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists, game designer, … )
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience in marketing & communications
- Experience in data analysis (KPIs, data tools)
You might also have
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Web3 technology is a big plus but not required
The following requirements are mandatory to apply:
- Fluent in oral French
- Fluent in oral and written English
- CV and Cover Letter must be provided in English